Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Waffles Anyone?


I got started right away on another pair of socks (I just couldn't leave those needles empty). I'm knitting the yarn Monica and I dyed last month. It is so pretty, I'm using the Blueberry Waffles pattern. But considering the color of my yarn maybe I should call them Orange Marmalade Waffles. I should have this first one done tomorrow. Mandy thinks I should be working on some socks for her, but she will have to wait. I think I will use this pattern for a pair of socks for my son too. That will be a good stocking stuffer. Yes, I'm thinking Christmas already. It will be here before we know it. Back to knitting!

5 comments:

Tallguy said...

The waffles are one of my favourite patterns! You'll like how they fit. And Orange Marmalade is about perfect!

Yes, socks are addicting!

monica said...

Love them, they are pretty. You are really cranking those socks out. Are you in a sock race I don't know about?

tatt3r said...

Your yarn is beautiful! I love the Waffle pattern, too.

Rebecca said...

What a pretty color! Yummy...I vote for Orange Marmalade, my favorite. I love the pattern, too.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

That sock looks great, and I love the colour! Orange marmalade is a good name for them too.

I am already thinking of Christmas too. A lot of my knitting will probably go on the mitten tree at church, but I'm thinking of gifts for family/friends as well to make.