"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog." I'm going to half play, I'll list my "weird things" but not tag anyone.
1. I can twitch my nose like a rabbit (Mandy thinks this is something cool).
2. I hate to have my feet rubbed.
3. I don't like having my arms pinned down (part of my claustrophobia?).
4. I almost died twice, when I was 6 and 7 (acute appendicitis and a rusty nail ripped through the artery in my leg, my oldest sister Margie says she put her hand in my leg and pinched it together so I wouldn't bleed to death. I don't remember any of that, I woke up in the hospital with a huge bandage on my leg).
5. Spitting (slobbery dogs) and so many other things having to do with siliva makes me gag (watermelon, watermelon, watermelon).
6. Like my sister, I rub my feet together, and I'm never aware of doing it (this one bugs Mandy if she happens to be sitting on the couch with me).
Ok, that's done. Some of them sound weird, some don't. If you're reading this and want to be "tagged" go ahead and post 6 weird things about yourself on your blog. Let me know, I'll be happy to visit and read about your weirdness too.