Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!!! everyone. I spent most of yesterday with my sewing machine doing some embroidery. I embroidered 2 shirts for my niece, Madilyn.









And 2 for my nephew, Camden. When he saw the dragon he ROARED!


While I was working on the shirts, Mandy was in the kitchen baking the dessert for us to take to the in-laws for Christmas Eve dinner.
I ran out of frosting to dye to write "Happy Birthday Jesus" on the cake so we improvised with M&M's. It turned out well.

And I didn't get C.J.'s socks done in time to wrap them and put them under the tree, but I did get them done today. He doesn't have them on his feet ( well I don't think so anyway) but they are done.





They are "Socks of Doom" (C.J. says they look like tv static) 60 stitches on US1's. Meilenweit Mouline (?) yarn.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.
More later.

4 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The shirts look great! LOL @ the 'tv static' socks...I would never have thought of that! They look great, and thankfully you got them done for Christmas...even if it was only today ;o)

Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family!

monica said...

Hey, it all looks great. Ben wants a shirt with the dragon ... hint, hint, hint. My socks were rejected as expected :(

Alisha said...

Love the shirts!!!

Rebecca said...

Awww....we used to have HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS parties on Christmas Eve, too!

Happy 2007!