Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Random Knitting Theory #1

While visiting Trek and Aija (Sock Pron) earlier they were talking about another blog contest. Jerry & Maxy have asked to have 2 pictures of knitter's hands, 1) idle and 2) knitting. So, here are mine (taken by Mandy)....






Here are my pudgy hands, (too much flash sorry), just resting on the couch.




And here they are caught in action (now there isn't enough flash, go figure). And my pudgy toes got in the shot too.
Mandy informed me that my boobs looked uneven when she was taking the shot and I told her not to take a picture of them just my hands. Thankfully she and the camera cooperated.
I hope these pass muster for the (un)scientific research.
Mandy has been tortured by the orthodontist already today and soon I will take her for her allergy shots (how much can one girl stand?). More knitting time for me. Good news though, she will probably get her braces off in about 7 weeks or so.

5 comments:

aija said...

LOL @ uneven boob "notice".

sheep#100 said...

Hey - our sock counts match today!

sheep#100 said...

I'd better hurry up and finish another sock...

Jerry & Maxy said...

Woooo hoooo! Great post! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the contest.

monica said...

Good for Mandy, I know she wants those braces off. Aren't kids funny, they want those braces so bad and then they can't wait to have them off.