Saturday, April 15, 2006

Where I Knit

So, Kat is having this contest to see where we all knit. So here are 5 of the places I have knit (other than my house or LYS):

1. Allergist's office (we have to wait 30 mins. to make sure Mandy doesn't react badly to her shots each week).
2. In the school parking lot (car) waiting for Mandy to come out of the building.
3. At work (esp this last week, we were so slow and the phone hardly rang. I knit 8 pair of baby socks).
4. Regular doctor :waiting room, exam room
5. Again in the car, waiting on a very long and slow train.
I could list more: sister's house,music school(while Mandy is having piano lessons), hotel room and hotel swimming pool at daughter's 16th birthday party thrown by her friends, and the movie theater before the Harry Potter movie (I love to embarass my daughter). That's all I can think of right now.
This is fun... thanks Kat.

1 comment:

Tina in Wonderland said...

All of your baby socks are so cute!