Sunday, April 09, 2006

Knitting, Sewing and Cake


We have had a busy weekend. We had the family celebration of my daughter's birthday yesterday. I have been knitting more baby socks and sewing burp cloths for my sister to give as baby gifts. First the baby socks. The first pair is knit in LangJawoll the second with yarn my sister gave me this weekend.
Now for the sewing; I was supposed to make 6 boys and 6 girls, as you can see I fell short of the mark. Now for the cake. Mandy chose this cake for me to make. I waited too late to order a DQ cake so it will have to be next year for that. Well I can't get these pictures to go where I want them to, but you get the idea. Have a great week.









2 comments:

monica said...

Well, you know how I am always fighting with blogger, so i understand that the pictures are not where you want them to be. Thanks for all the sewn goodies and for the knitting book, I love them all. I have been busy memorizing all the stitch patterns this weekend
Monica

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I love the colour of that first sock, so pretty! The sewing looks fantastic!

Sorry to hear you couldn't get the DQ cake...ahh well, at least you can look forward with anticipation for it next year.