Friday, April 14, 2006

Openwork Rib X3


3 more pair of baby socks have come off the needles. I used the same pattern for each of them, the Openwork Rib from the SKS book. It's a pretty pattern with the eyelet on the knit rib, and they all look so different with the particular yarn I used. I used Trekking XXL # 67, Cherry Tree Hill and Lanet Superwash. I'll busy knitting more for another week before I have to mail them in, so keep checking in to see what comes next.
Have a great weekend. Happy Easter!!

4 comments:

wendy said...

Hoppy Easter to you too.
Thank you for signing up for Togs For Toys. I have you in the participant list. I hope you enjoy it.

monica said...

Karen,
I love them, I finished almost 2 pair at the meeting last night. I thought they were going to make me put them away because everyone was more interested in what I was doing instead of what was being said. LOL
Monica

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Cute as always!

Happy Easter to you!

Beth Roy said...

Oh those socks are so sweet and tiny! Love the yarns you've used. I made some beautiful angora booties for my last baby. This girl was born with such big feet that the booties were too small for her at birth! She continues to have big feet now that she's 5 -(like a puppy dog with giant paws). I guess that's what happens when your father has size 15 feet - poor girl!