Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Birthday Cake


My daughter's birthday isn't for another week but her friends gave her a party (see earlier entry) and I made this cake for her. I wish I had an ounce of the talent my mom had for cake decorating (and knitting, crocheting, woodworking, baking,cooking;ok everything) but here is her cake. It was chocolate and it was GOOD! that's all that matters. I get to make another one on Saturday (for family) unless I get a DQ ice cream cake for her (with extra crunchies, of course).
That's 2 posts with no knitting in them, I will have to do something about that.

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The cake looks great and I'm sure your daughter loved it because it was from you :o)

I haven't had a DQ ice cream cake in ages! I love them, especially the middle part with the crunchies!