Sunday, January 14, 2007

ABC Meme

I found this one at Rachel's blog and it looked like fun. Besides I'm just sitting here doing nothing between thread changes on my sewing/embroidery machine... so here it comes....

A- Available or single? no
B- Best Friend? Monica
C- Cake or Pie? Either it depends on the flavor... Chocolate for cake and either Pumpkin or Lemon Meringue for pie.
D- Drink of Choice? Water (I know boring)
E- Essential Item? My knitting. Computer.
F- Favorite Color? Yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears (but only the clear and red please!)
H- Hometown? Fort Knox, Ky
I- Indulgence? Yarn and chocolate
J- January or February? What's the difference, except the number of days of cold and dreariness.
K- Kids and Names? 2 - Curtis and Amanda
L- Life is Incomplete Without? My kids
M- Marriage Date? 5/7/83
N- Number of Siblings? 6 (5 still living)
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears? Heights/being poor.
Q- Favorite Quote? Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ, which gives me strength"
R- Reason to Smile? My kids
S- Season? Spring
T- Tag 3 People! Monica, Shelley, and Rebecca
U- Unknown Fact about Me? I have revealed so much lately with all these meme's. I guess it would have to be that I've gotten very lazy about doing housework and cooking the last couple of years.
V- Vegetables you Hate? Brussel Sprouts, Okra
W- Worst Habit? Eating too much chocolate
X- X-Ray's I've had? Dental, Gallbladder, Mammo's every year, CAT scan of my left knee, my right foot when I had a broken little toe, head when I was having chronic migraines, ok, I can't think of anymore but that sure is enough. Well, unless sonograms count too. I should be glowing in the dark.
Y- Your favorite food? That's a tough one. I love steak and baked potato. But I like a good cheeseburger too. And lemon pepper chicken. And of course there is always CHOCOLATE!!
Z- Zodiac? Scorpion

So there you have it, more information about little ole me.
On the knitting, I've started another sock for my son. I'm knitting it in Trekking XXL 102 using the Railway Stitch Pattern from Knit Vintage Socks. I am about to turn the heel on the first sock of the pair. Pictures later.

No comments: