Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006 Final Tally... and Some UFO's Spotted


It seems I didn't show much diversity in my 2006 knitting... final count...

adult socks: 28 pair (2 for Monica, 4 for Mandy, 1 for C.J., 1 for hubby, and the rest (20) for me)
baby socks: 36 pair (all to charity)
dish cloths: 1
scarves: 1

I have joined a couple of groups already this year to help me a little in getting things completed and on time. First... UFO Resurrection 2007 (see sidebar for link)... and here are the things I will be finishing this year:
1. C.J.'s sweater (this will be an ongoing project)
2. Arctic Diamonds Stole
3. 2 Multi-directional scarves (started in 2005 for gifts.. the green/blue one is further along. I just need to figure out where I am in the pattern for each of them)
4. 2 dishcloths (I can't seem to find the ballband dishcloth right now but I will)
5. My Edelweiss Socks
6. My SockretPals socks (one down, one to go. not pictured)
7. Buttonhole Bag (just need to get some yarn to finish the bottom and then felt it)
8. Mandy's blue Teseo scarf (I'm going to rip what I've started and do a different pattern)
9. Opal Petticoat baby hat (baby is due in April... I think)
10. Navy blue WoolEase house socks for C.J. (not pictured).
I think that's everything (it's everything I could find anyway).
Well, that should keep me busy for a while.
The second group is Holiday Headstart (some of the UFO's will also apply to this group because some of them will be gifts).

Plus, I do plan to knit at least 1 pair of socks a month (whether for myself or someone else).

2 comments:

monica said...

Looks like you have enough to keep you busy for a while I am too embarrassed to post mine I don't think I have that much memory on my camera. I am working on the UFO's though.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I think you'll be able to do it all! I had debated on joining the Holiday Headstart, but really I only have a couple of people to knit for (my family doesn't seem to want knitted things - I've asked if they want socks, scarves, etc. and they all say no :o( oh well).