Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Socks For My Pal

I have started the socks I will be sending to my Pal for Sockret Pal. I have decided not to post a picture of them (just in case I've dropped clues to my identity or she somehow figures out that I have her). I ended up having the perfect yarn in my stash, so the only problem was deciding on the pattern. What I settled on is the "Father and Son" socks (I never let the name of the pattern stand in the way if I like it; see below, the "glass cozy") in the current Interweave Knits magazine. I love the pattern (I think I will have to make some for myself) and even though I'm using a variegated sock wt. yarn the chevrons and cables are looking very nice. I have also been gathering some of her "favorite" things (and some others that I hope she will like) to send her for the Oct/Nov send. And I'm also thinking ahead (I have several things planned) for the Dec/Jan send. Well, that's it for now. Have a great day! And knit a stitch or two for me!!

1 comment:

monica said...

Your lucky secret pal. I can't wait to see them. Kailtin is very happy with her phone, as amanda knows by now.