There is a contest going on over at javajem's and I do love to enter these contests, even if I don't win. So, here are my answers to her questions:
1. Since it is my 100th blog contest - If you have a blog - how many entries have you made? This will be my 88th.
2. What is the first thing you notice about a person when you meet them for the first time? hmmm, I think the person's eyes.
3. What are you currently reading? I just finished listening to the Phillip Pullman series of the Golden Compass, Subtle Knife and Amber Spy Glass. Does that count? What is your favorite book of all time? that's a hard one, I will have to say "To Kill A Mockingbird".
4. Where is the furthest you have ever traveled from home? Well, dad was in the army, so it would have to be Germany. I've lived in KY, PA, CO, IN, and OH. But as an adult - Wyoming or Florida (whichever is furthest from Ohio)
5. What is something you would like to knit "One day"? There are so many sock patterns I want to make and I will get to them all "one day", and my sister gave me a bag of yarn for a sweater, so I need to pick a pattern and knit that, it will be cabled.
6. Since it is October - what are you going to be for Halloween? Myself, that's scary enough.
So, there it is, my entry. That was fun, fast, and painless.