Saturday, September 23, 2006

Knitting Has Resumed


After not being able to knit for a day or so, I've finally got back to the socks. I started a new pair for myself in Opal Petticoat 1291. I'm knitting a "plain jane" sock with this yarn, I just love the colors and don't want them distorted in any way by a design (and as always, I'm making them match). So they are 68 stitches on size US1 dpn's.






The second pair I've started for myself, (yes, it is all about me), I'm knitting in Knit Picks Sock Garden/Star Gazer Lily colorway. The pattern I'm using in called Karen's Red Socks (this Karen's aren't red, hehehe). But, I'm not following the pattern in any way really. I'm knitting mine cuff down and my stitch count is totally different. I'm basically just using the 4- row, 6-stitch pattern and knitting them my way.
Monica's second sock has grown some too, but I'll wait till they're done to post a picture. I'm going back to my knitting now. More later!

2 comments:

monica said...

I love your petticoats. I need to finish the pair I started in the Knit Picks Stargazer Lily. I wonder where I put that yarn, and the pattern.

sheep#100 said...

Looking great there!