Saturday, March 18, 2006

Can't Show but Do Tell

I have just finished the secret socks for my daughter. I will post a picture of them after I have given them to her (her birthday is 4/11). I have made some progress on the second sock in the Cherry Tree Hill and I have re-re-restarted the Rib and Cable Socks (they look like a more promising fit this time).
So, now I have an empty set of size 1's (and my sister(Monica) says it's a sin to have empty needles, and she is my knitting guru so I have to follow her teachings). What to start? I will have to see what yarn and pattern talks the loudest to me. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Nikki in Niagara said...

Hey! Love the new blog! Such sock-ful goodness! Love the reticulated pattern from SKS.

monica said...

Thanks for the e mail I thought I was going to have to wait until her B-day to see those cheerful socks. Monica

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Can't wait to see what pattern and yarn colour you choose! Your sister is right...can't keep empty needles lying around!