Friday, June 01, 2007

This One I Got Paid For


My co-worker asked me to knit a Squiggle hat for her to give to her cousin for her new baby boy. This is what I came up with: Caron Simply Soft in Limelight with Squiggle. Another cousin of hers had a little girl a couple of weeks ago and she would like another one but in pink this time. So I will start working on that one soon. She is amazed how fast I got it done, and she loves it. I really need to get back to the socks now, they have been dreadfully neglected. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Sue said...

I love all the hats, and they are so bright and colorful too. You must be able to knit them up pretty quickly. I am sure the baby hats will be a big hit.

lbquilts said...

hi karen,
i just ran across your site...what cute hats! and SOCKS!! i've gotten the 'sock bug' and am finishing #6 pair just this spring! please visit me and sign in on my world map:
www.heartofthehawkeyes.blosgpot.com
TTYL...
lbquilts@mchsi.com

rt said...

This is awesome and very beautiful!

monica said...

love it, you are the hat queen. Warm those needles up for a sweater.

kathy b said...

Hats for sale! oh I mena
CAPS FOR SALE.
remember that cute book? With the cap man and the monkeys.

GLad you sold one

~Tonia~ said...

What a cute little hat!! I love it.