Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rasa Tagged Me

But I reserve the right to NOT tag anyone else. So, here are 7 random things about little ole me...

1.I love old musicals...my favorite is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. I'm an Army brat...Dad retired when I finished 4th grade
3. I hate to move...We moved a lot during the Army years Kentucky, Germany, back to Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Colorado, then after retirement, Indiana, Ohio, back to Indiana, and then when I got married back to Ohio.
4. If I could, I would sit and knit all day long.
5. My BFF is my sister Monica
6. I'm the middle child of 7
7. I hate to go on Ferris Wheels and Roller Coasters (Space Mountain just about did me in)

Well, there you have it... if you would like to play, consider yourself tagged. Next post will be knitting, I promise.

3 comments:

monica said...

Your BFF that reminds me of that commercial I love that commercial. here I thought I was going to learn something new, but I guess it said random not little known :)

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Great list of "get to know you" items. If I could, I'd sit and knit all day too. I just realized that I forgot to tag people on my list...I was just going to say that anyone who wanted to could play along though, so I guess it doesn't really matter...lol.

Rasa said...

Thanks for sharing! Took me a while to get back to you. I too live in Ohio; could sit and knit all day long; have a sister Monika; am the oldest of 6.