... so I'll play
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
1. What was I doing ten years ago? Are you kidding? I can barely remember what I was doing 10 minutes ago!
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
go to work - done (I'm here)
knit - when I get home
clean my house- this is always on my list and I never seem to get it done
go to the grocery- my family thinks they need to eat every day (the nerve)
laundry - also when I get home.
(my resolution to finish my son's sweater isn't going well...I need to fix that)
3. Snacks I enjoy? Well if you had asked me a month ago, I would have said anything chocolate. But having been told I have diabetes, I have given it up. I love to munch on almonds (and yes I stick to portion sizes), grapes, clementine oranges, bananas, blueberry yogurt (see how healthy I've become?) you get the idea.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire? Well I know what I wouldn't do: WORRY!!! My kids would go to college, they would each have their own car, I would sit and knit as much as I wanted to, I'd hire a maid and a cook. Fund cancer research (I would really like that bastard (sorry for the language) to go away).
5. Places I've lived? Kentucky, Germany, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Indiana, and Ohio.
6. Peeps I want to know more about...
anyone who wants to play too consider yourself tagged.
Well, that's all I have. All I've been doing is working and sleeping...no knitting. I know, BORING!
Have a great weekend!
Saturday, May 03, 2008
My girl is at her Senior Prom (it's going to be a long sleepless night). She looks just like a princess, with her hair up and a beautiful gown on. I could start crying again. But I won't.
Here she is with her girlfriends (these seven have been together for most of their lives). They will all be going in different directions in the fall, but I'm really hoping they stay close the rest of their lives.
They graduate in 4 weeks. I hope the world is ready!