... so I'll play
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
1. What was I doing ten years ago? Are you kidding? I can barely remember what I was doing 10 minutes ago!
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
go to work - done (I'm here)
knit - when I get home
clean my house- this is always on my list and I never seem to get it done
go to the grocery- my family thinks they need to eat every day (the nerve)
laundry - also when I get home.
(my resolution to finish my son's sweater isn't going well...I need to fix that)
3. Snacks I enjoy? Well if you had asked me a month ago, I would have said anything chocolate. But having been told I have diabetes, I have given it up. I love to munch on almonds (and yes I stick to portion sizes), grapes, clementine oranges, bananas, blueberry yogurt (see how healthy I've become?) you get the idea.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire? Well I know what I wouldn't do: WORRY!!! My kids would go to college, they would each have their own car, I would sit and knit as much as I wanted to, I'd hire a maid and a cook. Fund cancer research (I would really like that bastard (sorry for the language) to go away).
5. Places I've lived? Kentucky, Germany, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Indiana, and Ohio.
6. Peeps I want to know more about...
anyone who wants to play too consider yourself tagged.
Well, that's all I have. All I've been doing is working and sleeping...no knitting. I know, BORING!
Have a great weekend!