Sunday, July 06, 2008

Just A Few Things








Mandy is back from Europe...she had a fabulous time! Here she is astride Nessie...and with a Bagpiper (who played "Amazing Grace" for her)...and at Stonehenge. Just a small sampling of the over 300 pictures she took.






















She brought this back for me. A little gift from Ireland... Monica says that's enough for a hat and fingerless mitts.









I have been working on more squares for the afghan... #11 isn't blocked yet.





and even though I didn't get a pair done in June (I'm such a slacker), I did work a little on socks. My "Step Into Summer" is past the gusset decreases...










and I've added inchage to the Berrocco sock too...
That's all I have from my little part of the world. Hope your holiday weekend has been wonderful and safe...tomorrow it's back to work. Have a great week!

5 comments:

monica said...

She looks like she was having a good time in all those pictures. What a great experience for her.

Your squares are coming along nicely. I was looking at the blocks and thinking "I remember which socks she made with that yarn and that one .....

I love your socks, the step into summer looks really nice in that color. I am going to have to buy some of that berrocco and give it a try, I saw it on sale somewhere ... if only I could remember where.

Diane said...

A wonderful time in Europe? I'd imagine so. Bet you're glad she's home.

Love the socks.

kathy b said...

adding inches is really starting to make a difference. I love your sock yarn project. You are so much more patient that I. Great sock yarn gift. Looks beautiful. She knows your taste eh?

Sue said...

Oh it looks beautiful where she went. Love the pressie she brought you too. The socks look very pretty and I love all those squares, such nice colors.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your daughter took nearly as many pics as I did when I went to Egypt. I took just under 500. Looks like she had a great time though. I'm sure she'll treasure the trip and her memories for the rest of her life!