Friday, March 07, 2008

Nope, Nothing To See Here


It's pitiful...the lack of knitting going on. This is all I have to show since I last blogged. I finally finished the first Twin Rib sock I started in October and started the second (until I realized I had cast on too few stitches and had to rip it out and start again). It's pitiful...I may have mentioned that. Monica has some great news and some great looking socks (if you haven't already been over to hear it).
We're under a BLIZZARD WARNING... maybe I'll get some knitting done this weekend. Pitiful.

6 comments:

kathy b said...

well the sock is certainly not pitiful

Diane said...

I love the sock!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The sock looks great - such a nice colourway too. My knitting has been lacking (especially since coming to Korea) though I'm nearly finished a pair of socks I started before I left for Egypt. Been working at the second sock a lot - though none yesterday since I went out for the day.

monica said...

I love that blue. Did you make those long enough to fit a size ten??? they look an inch too short.

Dawn said...

Too funny Karen! We all have these times...one sock is better than none! :)

Knitting Kris said...

I love your socks - both this one and the ones pictured in your previous post (Trekking XXL)....

I feel the same way about my knitting from time to time! Like nothing is accomplished at the pace that I want it to be!

Thanks for the comment on my blog!