Here is the new sock I started this week. It's a "Sock Monkey" sock. I'm using Rebecca's formula.
I'm using some of the leftover Regia yarn from the Edelweiss Socks, and Trekking Tweed 285. I have finished the gusset decreases and now I'm working my way toward the toe where I will change yarn to the cream again. I don't understand my need to knit these multi-color socks with so many ends to weave in, but they sure do look nice when they are done.
With all this starting new socks, some that I had started last month have been neglected. But I did manage to finish the first sock of the Victorian Swag pair (I'm knitting this pair in Trekking 04). I love what this pattern is doing to this self-striping yarn. The pattern sold out at The Loopy Ewe earlier this week, but Monica has had some more printed up and will be shipping them out very soon (if you missed getting it, you will soon have another chance). Click on Monica's name, she is having a contest. If you give her the perfect name for her latest mitts pattern she'll send you the pattern and the yarn to knit it with.
I have also finished the first Meilenweit sock that I showed 1 or 2 posts ago and have started its mate (I'll post a picture when the pair is complete).
Well not much is happening around the old homestead and it's getting pretty late. Have a great weekend! More later.